We are looking for an Advanced Systems Engineer to join our fast-moving team. They will work alongside our sales team, technical team, partners, suppliers and will be involved in pre-sales, support (client facing), internal systems and research & development including project management. They will be able to work in a team or alone and have the drive for continuous improvement and on-going skills development including certifications (Microsoft, Cisco etc) in key areas.
We need someone who is intelligent, hardworking, highly presentable, well-spoken, hugely ambitious, committed and looking for a career rather than a step along the way. Our company is fast paced, leading edge and we only want the best. We reward performance and results.
The candidate will need to be flexible, have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to different environments and services, products and technologies. We need someone who is as passionate about our services and products as we are.
It is expected that within the first 3 months of the candidate being employed they will:
- Complete handover from person they will be replacing (Initial Month)
- Familiarise themselves with processes and products/services
- Take full ownership of specific responsibilities assigned to them
- Advise on areas where they feel there can be improvement
- Completed initial assessments and exams required by the company (Microsoft based)
Understanding of IT Products and Services. Familiarity/Experience (Minimum 2-3 years) with most/all of the following:
- Software Development
- IP addressing, routers, ADSL, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, Dynamic DNS, port forwarding, shared/networked printers, drive mapping, VPNs, wireless
- Unified Communications
- Microsoft OCS/Lync
- Dell preferably
- Microsoft Server Products
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- SQL Server 2005/2008
- Exchange Server 2007/2010
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0/2011
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V etc)
- Active Directory
Related and up to date Microsoft certifications will be a big advantage. Click here for more information.